Monday, November 17, 2014



Hello everyone.
            Hope you are faring well with your personal lives, If you are not, there is always hope- sure!
Some of you would agree with me that this week has not been so charged per se right. After doing the readings and the assigned tasks, I learnt a lot: how to do a power point slide and how to incorporate interactive activities in class lessons. This course is truly amazing!
About solving the problems I raised earlier in the course, it would take a while but I hope I can pull it off. Wishing you all the best come Week 7.
Please joint me thank dear Courtney for all her unceasing motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi William,

    Thanks for a lovely week 6 reflection!

    It sounds like it was a productive week for you in reading the weekly materials and learning how to create an interactive power point. I'm glad to hear that you find the course to be amazing!

    I hope you continue to enjoy this learning experience.

    Best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gordana.

    I am Fru Valentine from Cameroon. Please I need your help. Actually I am partnered with two others to work with in respect to peer review of the draft project. You would not believe that up until now, I have not seen their draft to review. remember that today is the last day and I want don't want to loose on this. Please could I review my draft project for me. I submitted it yesterday by mid day. I just checked again to see if Erica and Fareil have added theirs, yet to no avail. Could you do this for me? I shall very much appreciate it. You could contact me via my email- timaya500a@yahoo.com or on Facebook via - Fru Chimangha.

    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete