Monday, November 24, 2014


Hello great people!
This Week just like the other weeks was filled with wonderful activities that would no doubt help us become better teachers all wise.
haven read about learner autonomy I would do the best to incorporate it into my class lessons. Before I thought about it but somehow ignored it but now I have every reason to try it now. With an array of benefits like enhancing critical thinking, personal and cognitive growth, competence and otherwise welcoming learner activities is flavorsome  way of boasting students zeal, promoting positive competition and getting students to long for your class and wait for it even when it is not your class day.

Also it is amazing to really find out things one did not know. I was really overwhelmed  how others have managed a one-class computer class room. I cannot wait to try that. The only thing is that our school has no electricity and so that would take a while! it is worth the effort and I MUST do it at some point.
The final project draft is a hell of tasks,........there is hope though.
Great Stuff, always!
Valentine Chimangha.

No comments:

Post a Comment