Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello everyone!

 Week 5 has been a challenging one for me. I unintentionally ran some setbacks, but which thanks to Courtney's help and guidance I sailed through, though with some stress.
The tasks were a great way to learn- to think that  I am in the twenty-first century and I did not know about an important leaning tool like the web quest is not cool at all! It was fun creating one.

Creating a rubrics as well was a formal way of getting to understand more on how best to access students. I learnt a lot.

Also getting to read about Project Based Learning was a wonderful experience. Its really a good thing to have signed up for this course. At least now I know many ways of engaging the students in real activities that would prick their genius profoundly.


                             Having been introduced to all these resources is thrilling experience and it shall be of big help in the class room. I  shall thus attempt to create one for my school in a bid to contribute to help the school produce competitive students, and also in my small way of helping the President(Paul Biya) in his 2035 emerging vision, considering that youths are the leaders of tomorrow.
There is no way I would  or could remain indifferent haven known about these assets via my participation in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment